Expertise & Qualifications
- South Burlington native with deep Vermont roots
- Graduate of the University of Richmond
- Former Research Technician, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Former General Sales Manager, Willie Racine's Jeep
- Licensed Real Estate Professional
- Expert in Negotiation and Customer Service
- Lives in Colchester with his Family
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
Brian RacineSales Manager for The Lipkin Audette Team
With more than a decade of experience in sales and management, Brian Racine takes on a new role as Sales Manager for the Lipkin Audette Team at Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty. A South Burlington native and a graduate of the University of Richmond in Virginia, Brian began his professional career as a Research Technician for a non-profit cancer research institute in San Diego.
Brian returned to Vermont in 2007 to work in the family business, Willie Racine's Jeep. He held every position in the dealerships’ sales department, eventually leading to a promotion to General Sales Manager. Leveraging technology, he adapted the sales process to match the rapidly evolving automotive marketplace. In this role, he never lost sight of maintaining his grandparent's original mission: to provide customers with a transparent and memorable experience.
In his new role as Sales Manager for the Lipkin Audette Team, Brian will focus his attention on systems integration, client relations and sales / admin support for the leading team in the State of Vermont for multi-family property and residential sales. Brian and his wife Laura, live in Colchester with their two children. They enjoy travel, sports, family adventures, the outdoors and all that Vermont has to offer.